In this short video, I show you how to export your Beaver Builder page templates from one WordPress site to another.
Here are the steps you need to take to export:
- In your WordPress Dashboard, go to TOOLS > EXPORT.
- Choose "Layout Templates" on the Export Options Screen.
- Download the Export File to your computer.
Now we just need to import them on our other site:
- In your WordPress Dashboard, go to TOOLS > IMPORT.
- Choose "WordPress" on the import options screen.
- Install and Run the WordPress Importer.
- When asked for the file to import, choose the one you exported earlier.
- Upload and Import your file.
Now when you open your Page Builder, you will see your exported templates in the "Your Templates" section.
Depending on the theme options of your new WordPress installation, you might have to make some minor changes to get the exact look from your previous WordPress site, but generally if you're using the same theme with the same settings, your template pages will look identical.
Don't forget that the guys at Beaver Builder have an awesome Design Contest going on right now.
Check it out here: Beaver Builder Design Contest
See you again soon,