In Part 2 of Setting up the Beaver Builder Theme, we will go over the Header options and show you how to set up the Header section. We will also show you how to set up the Menu, Top Bar and Social Icons.
Here's what you'll learn in this video:
- How to reset the Skin back to the default settings
- How to configure the Top Bar
- How to change the Header logo text
- How to change the Header background color
- How to add your own logo
- How to set up the Menu location & change the menu color
- How to set up the Social Icons
There's also a handy tip on using the ColorZilla extension to find and match the color of something on your page.
Here are the links to the ColorZilla tool I used in the video.
ColorZilla for Chrome:- http://www.colorzilla.com/chrome/
ColorZilla for FireFox:- http://www.colorzilla.com/firefox/
If you're new to the Beaver Builder theme, this video will really help you understand all the options you have to style the Header and Menu sections of your theme.
In the next video, we are going to look at some tools that will help you make some more advanced changes to the layout and appearance of the logo and the menu in the header section.
Thanks for stopping by. Please tell a friend if you found this useful:)