It's nice to be back sharing some thoughts and ideas here at the Dynamik Beaver. I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Year's Eve.
With December being an extremely busy month for me, it was good to finally take a bit of time off to be with the family. This crazy web designer life sometimes takes you away from the people who matter for longer than it should, so it was so nice to chill with the girls for a few days. It also gave me a bit of time to reflect on what we have to look forward to in 2015.
So here's a really quick overview of what I have planned for The Dynamik Beaver this year...
- More videos on how to use Dynamik Website Builder to create compelling websites.
- A series of videos on how to use Beaver Builder to create page templates that you can re-use and save time.
- Some fine tuning of the CSS Hero element mapping for the Beaver Builder Theme and Page Builder elements
- More CSS Hero videos on how to create some really cool visual effects without code.
- Lots of little tips and tricks on how to create cool effects like gradient backgrounds and other visual elements without typing any code.
- A full review of all the Dynamik Website Builder, Beaver Builder and CSS Hero features and options,
- A series of website reconstruction videos showing you how to recreate the look of a website from scratch.
The goal is to post a video at least twice a week, so that by the end of 2015 there will be more than one hundred videos to watch.
My core focus will remain on showing you how to design websites without having to type any code, but I will also try to teach you a few tricks of the trade that will require a little bit of code to get some awesome results.
I think 2015 is going to be a fantastic year for WordPress designers and I'm really looking forward to sharing everything I learn here on The Dynamik Beaver.
So what do you think?
Is there anything that you would like to see? Any videos you would like me to record?
If you have an idea, please leave it in the comments and I will do my best to include it as a future post or screencast.
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to watch my stuff:)
Cheers for now,