This is the first tutorial in a series on how to set up the Beaver Builder theme. In this video, Colin introduces the Skins and the base design options. Here's what he covers in Part 1...
- Changing the Permalink type
- Boxed & Full Width Layouts
- Choosing & changing theme Skins
- Adding Pages to the menu
- Setting up the menu
- Font colors and styles
- Header & Content background colors
- Footer Widget background color
Tomorrow in Part 2, we'll be going over the more advanced options you have for the Header and Menu sections.
Thanks for stopping by. Please tell a friend if you found this useful:)